Monday, September 28, 2009

Whirlwind!

This weekend flew by too quick. Between prayers for our new niece Maddie and visits to the hospital, we had Emily's first soccer game of the season on Saturday morning...
Emily went to the fair with her Nana and PawPaw Saturday afternoon...and then U of H played Texas Tech...so I watched the first part of that game in a hospital room FULL of raider fans!! The coogs WRECKED TECH so woo hoo!!
Eat 'em up coogs!!

On Sunday, Emily's soccer buddy and neighbor, Emma, invited her over to her house to play...so Jarrod and I took full advantage of that and went to the mall with Alli. Jarrod found two new pairs of dress shoes (he had worn the soles out of his others) and I found several cute tops at Old Navy for like $5-6 each! My sister-in-law and I have similar taste, because yesterday up at the hospital, she was showing us her new clothes and we had picked several of the same shirts...just different colors. Maddie has been making good progress each day so we are all so thankful for that! She is SO beautiful and SO loved!! How sweet is this girl?!?!Jarrod and I cannot WAIT to get our chance to hold this little angel!

No comments: