Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter... a little late

We had a great long Easter weekend, and obviously I am a little late with my blog entry about it. Oh well. Jarrod did some much needed yard work and we cleaned up inside and had some fun too. On Good Friday, Emily and I dyed Easter eggs. She had a BLAST doing this and woke up that morning asking "Is it time to dye eggs yet Mommy?"

So proud of herself!
The finished product :)

For Easter Sunday, we went to Luke & Kathryn's church in Chandler and then went to their house to eat. We had a great lunch, hamburgers with all the fixins. That's what we had last year, so I guess it's becoming our Easter tradition. Emily and Allison actually had matching dresses...I actually found matching dresses in sizes 6mos and 5! What are the odds of that!


Right now we are really busy with baseball season, so we have lots of girls' nights! Taking 2 kiddos to the games is not much fun for mommy, so I have been a really bad coach's wife this season! Oh well. I am going to really try to update this more often...I'm not off to a very good start! Hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments: