Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sterilizing

This evening while I was cooking dinner, Emily came in the kitchen and asked why we had several pacifiers sitting in the window sill above the sink. I told her that they were dirty and I needed to sterilize them. She then said "Mommy, what does sterilize mean?" I explained that when you sterilize something, you clean it really good. That's when she told me "Mommy, y'all need to sterilize me! I need a bath!!" I just laughed hysterically. She keeps us on our toes, that's for sure!

Another funny story...during her soccer game yesterday, she tripped and fell down pretty hard on the field. She immediately got up and looked over where we were all sitting and yelled "Mommy, I didn't even cry!!!" (We have had multiple conversations about all the crying at soccer and how it needs to stop)

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: